首页 > 全部 > 学历类考试> 工程硕士> 英语运用能力测试

Rebecca:()Dora: Really? Well, personally, I think he wears the wrong colors. Actually.

查看答案

Rebecca:I don't think Bob has chosen the right suit.Dora: Really? Well, personally, I think he wears the wrong colors. Actually.()

查看答案

Rebecca:Bob's new coat looks very expensiv.Dora: Really? Well, personally, I think he wears the wrong colors. Actually.()

查看答案

Rebecca:How funny Bob looks in that jacket.Dora: Really? Well, personally, I think he wears the wrong colors. Actually.()

查看答案

Rebecca:()Dora: Really? Well, personally, I think he wears the wrong colors. Actually.

查看答案

Rebecca:I love the way Bob dresses. He always looks so smart.Dora: Really? Well, personally, I think he wears the wrong colors. Actually.()

查看答案

Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here!Sally: Hello, Jane.Haven't seen you for a long time.Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here! Sally: Hello, Jane. Haven't seen you for a long time. You've got married, haven't you? Jane: Yes, I have. I got married four years ago. Sally:Oh, really? Enjoy yourself.()

查看答案

Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here!Sally: Hello, Jane.Haven't seen you for a long time.Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here! Sally: Hello, Jane. Haven't seen you for a long time. You've got married, haven't you? Jane: Yes, I have. I got married four years ago. Sally:Oh, my congratulations.()

查看答案

Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here!Sally: Hello, Jane.Haven't seen you for a long time.Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here! Sally: Hello, Jane. Haven't seen you for a long time. You've got married, haven't you? Jane: Yes, I have. I got married four years ago. Sally:().

查看答案

Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here!Sally: Hello, Jane.Haven't seen you for a long time.Jane: Hello Sally. Fancy meeting you here! Sally: Hello, Jane. Haven't seen you for a long time. You've got married, haven't you? Jane: Yes, I have. I got married four years ago. Sally:Oh, is it? Have a happy life.()

查看答案
    < >
    跳至
    确定
    下载APP
    关注公众号